Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Tuesday with Guy Fawkes

Hi,

I ran out of time for the long ride home, so took the medium option.  It meant I got home in time to start dinner and I actually even got home before Mike and Toby.  We ate chicken schnitzels (Toby's favourite) to ensure the meat eating diet was fully appreciated.

We managed to get Mike fed and sent off to his tramping club meeting in fairly good time.  Toby and I watched fireworks for a while (we're sure we could see Vivienne and John letting them off - if not them, then their neighbour) before bed.  I actually fell asleep on Toby's floor after reading to him.  Eventually I woke (numbness I think) and dragged myself to bed and fell into another coma.  This one I only woke from when the alarm went off.  Never even stirred when Mike got to bed.

The weather has changed a little, but summer is approaching because it isn't cold at all.  My ride in was good fun as the roads were still dry.  But there is promised rain, and I certainly got a few drops on me.

Tonight is user group.  Yes, those keen observers among you will notice it is now the second Wednesday of the month (and not Thursday).  Thursday clashed for some of our organisers.  I need to do some homework for it.

I intend to ride home the long way after it.  Unless Mike has tramping club plans.

Have the best day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment