Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

I rode home and escaped any rain.  Lucky for me.  Not quite so lucky this morning though, as I got a little wet riding in.  Also had a close call on The Terrace as a taxi blocked the road and I made to go around it and a car I was following made to go around it too, and decided to brake at the last minute.  Lucky I noticed and swerved.  The collision at 5km/hr would have been horrific.

Last night was a pleasant evening of cooking a yummy tea, helping Toby with homework and doing a spot of grocery shopping.  Came home and Mike helped me put away the food and we went to bed.  I chatted to Ma on Facebook chat for a while.  I am enjoying the photos from her trip to Canada and the US.  And then I slept like a log.

Have a fantastic day.  Stay dry if you're in Wellington.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment