Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

Monday is always a struggle when you have a fabulous weekend.  But I got through it.  Got to 5pm and rode home via Ngauranga Gorge.  It was a decent headwind but I made good time.  I shaved 90 seconds of my previous best time.  Happy with that.

Mike cooked dinner and promised egg fried rice.  But we got lots of veges in it and Toby and I felt a little cheated.  Mike was mildly upset that we didn't think veges with a little bit of egg and rice was quite the same thing as egg fried rice.  Hahahah.  Toby respectfully requested no more stir fries.

It was a fairly relaxing evening - Mike and I managed a bath while Toby chilled out.  Then I put Toby to bed and read for a bit while Mike pretended to work.

This morning's ride in wasn't quite as lovely as it has been but I avoided getting soaked.  The rain last night was pretty heavy.

Have a lovely day!
Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment