Friday, November 22, 2013

The Thursday with a school thing

Hi,

Wow - the days don't get much better than the run of three days of lovely weather.  Today (Friday) is a low cloud/misty day.  But Thursday was lovely - although the wind had increased.  Mike and I drove to Scots with Toby and Toby took us through recent school projects he has been involved in.  It was a lot of fun.  I also played tennis with Toby in the square.

Mike and Toby dropped me off in town afterwards and I pottered around until I called Mike and that coincided with him coming to get Burger Wisconsin.  So I got a lift home and ate burgers with the boys.

Mike is still a bit sick - it's all about the coughing.  Same as my thing back in mid to late September.  Poor Mike.  It keeps him up at night.  It also keeps me and Toby up too.  Hahah.  But we can roll over and go back to sleep.

This weekend is the most awesome Toby party ever.  Mike is taking Toby and some mates into the bush and they are going to make bivvys and eat weird things.  They will have a few challenges to try and achieve and generally have fun!

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

Toby's sculpture - it looks pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment