Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

What a tough day yesterday.  My work was flat out the entire day - with meaty issues.  And a release that did not go smoothly.  But, panic averted and I rode to the library and got rid of any pent up stresses.  Marvellous stuff, bike riding!  Mike caught the bus to the library and grabbed me and Toby in the car.  How nice!

Went home and found some dinner for Toby and Mike and I had our own dinner.  Then Toby did his homework (big day today for him - lots of speeches at school) and we had a great time.  We discussed the NASA space budget over dinner.

I convinced Mike to join me for a bath and we chatted away, soaking with a bath bomb that had tonnes of little red and pink lovehearts in it.  Hahahah.  How romantic!  I slept the sleep of the dead - right up to the alarm.  I hardly ever sleep until the alarm goes off.

Up to make lunches and make dinner for tonight.  Yep - slow cooker day!  Yummy!  Shame Mike is out tonight and won't be able to join us.  I'll save him some.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment