Friday, August 29, 2014

The Thursday with a Japanese animation movie

Hi,

We got Toby to get off in town yesterday and come to our work.  He did his homework and then we went to the Majestic Tower (our old workplace) and the Japan embassy to watch a movie.  It has English subtitles and was a lovely movie about a wee girl in 3rd grade and some boys in her class that were friends.  Toby rated it a 9.5 out of 10.  So, all thumbs up from him.

We went home and Mike packed for his tramping weekend.  I was feeling quite tired so I went to bed.  I think I was awake when Mike came down to the bedroom to say he was almost done, but I definitely fell asleep after that because I never hear a thing until the alarm went off for my run.

This morning is lovely in Wellington.  Sunny, calm.  Very nice.  I bet you all want to live here today.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment