Friday, August 1, 2014

The Thursday with packing for skiing

Hi,

Happy birthday to Karen for today!

I rode home (well, to the library) and collected Toby and scoured the pantry for something to cook Toby for tea.  He made my life so much easier by requesting two minute noodles!  Woot!  Hahahah.  I did round it out with fruit and veges.  He rounded it out with Tim Tams!

Toby is on tippy toes.  Honest!

I noticed how tall Toby was getting compared to me last night in the kitchen.  So I asked him to show Mike.  If he stands on tippy toes, he is taller than me now.

Mike got home and I finished packing for me and Toby for the weekend.  Mike finished his packing this morning (Friday).  Hahahah.  We'll no doubt be sharing toothbrushes again.  :-p

Mike will drive in (I put the skis in the car last night) and we'll get Toby to come here and then we'll drive to the ferry terminal, pick up the van and come to the station to get everyone.  Then we'll be off.

The forecast is pants for the weekend.  Gale force winds.  But, hey.  It might be wrong!

Have a lovely weekend.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment