Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

Oh - a broken client just before I left work meant Mike had to rush home and sort out Toby.  I rode home after the disaster was averted - at my leisure.  It's a shame for Mike because he is flat out at work.  He made dinner too - so we ate not long after I got home.  Toby practised his speech for next week.  He's doing it on creative writing.  He seems to be getting it together.

Aidan was flying into Wellington late Tuesday night from Christchurch and I needed to run the wee green car so its battery recharged.  So, I tootled over to the airport and collected her.  The perfect excuse for a decent drive in the car.  It idled fine.  I'll do the same thing again tonight (only this time my excuse will be slightly more boring - more like grocery shopping!).  Mike needs to take the Corolla away this weekend, leaving me and Toby the MX-5 for our messages.

My ride in this morning was stunning.  The sunrise was fiery red and orange, and the roads were so dry from the wind.  Superb.  Hurtled down the hill.  Also got up early for my first run for ages - my leg never even twinged.  I am doing Kara's exercises religiously at the moment - hopeful it might stop the calf issues.

Right.  Time for a cup of tea and to start the day.

Have a marvellous day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment