Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Tuesday with nothing - no, really! Nothing!

Hi,

I had a lovely lunch yesterday with Aidan and Sarah (from the ski weekend a few weekends back).  We went to Rahzoo and it turns out that Aidan and Sarah went to the same university in the States.  Not that is is a big uni either - some tiny wee place in Oregon.  So, they chatted away like mad.  I enjoyed my lunch.  Rahzoo do great salads and spinach/feta enchiladas.

I rode home after work and discovered Toby had walked home.  Woot!  I sent Mike the shopping list and he grabbed ingredients for homemade burgers on the way home.  We had a great meal - we all loved the burgers!  We also instigated a new tradition - we discuss one news item from the day.  I chose the Missouri racial riots as our first one.  Bit meaty, but Toby was up to the challenge and provided insightful conversation, including mentioning previous racial issues.  I was impressed.  Guess I better check Stuff.co.nz today and find out what has happened in the news today.  Lest I be unprepared.

It was a cold ride in this morning.  Freezing.  No wonder the weather forecast had so much snow in it, up and down the country!  Brrrr.

We've got tramping club tonight and we're all going.  Maybe even Andrew!

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment