Friday, August 8, 2014

The Thursday with a short notice parent teacher interview

Hi,

I was working away (hectic day - don't ask!) and Mike texted me that we had a parent teacher interview at 5pm with Toby's maths teacher.  Fortunately he had driven in, so we got Toby to come into town on the bus and come to work, and we all piled into the car and hurtled over to Scots.  We were only a few minutes late!  Awesome work, Mike.  And a good maths report, really.  More basic facts to work on.  But, getting there.

We came home via work (to collect my bike) and the supermarket (to get some essentials) and grabbed some burgers on the way home.  Mike packed for his tramping weekend and I thought it might be useful to make sure the wee green car had a battery charge.

I rang Sally and caught her at her desk (workaholic issues!) and convinced her what I really needed was an excuse to drive her home.  Andrew is in Auckland, luckily, otherwise he would have been on the train!  Hahah.  I collected Sally and drove her home, giving the car a nice wee run, and having a good catch up with Sally.  Headed home, with music on this time.

Had a great sleep!  Right to the alarm.  In fact, the alarm was momentarily perplexing.  That never happens.  Got up to go for a run (windy - but dry) and then made lunches.  In early because I have a mountain of work and no time.  Nice ride in!

Mike is away tramping (Irongate) and Toby and I have various things on.  Haircuts.  Party.  Sleepover (William at our place Saturday).  Yep - it's all happening!

Have a wonderful weekend.  May it feel like 3 days!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment