Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Wednesday with tramping club

Hi,

I rode home and collected Toby from the library and made dinner for him when we got home.  Homemade pizzas.  But he was pretty full because he ate his lunch bread roll because "I ate jellybeans for lunch".  What?  Oh dear.

Hopped in the car and picked up Andrew on the way to tramping club.  We watched a presentation on cycling from Rainbow (near St Arnaud - Karen will remember that place) through to Molesworth and back to Blenheim.  A huge loop.  Andrew has done half of it before.  I really want to do it one day too.

I dropped the boys off at home and drove out to drop off Andrew.  Pumped up the music on the way home and fell into bed.  Bit past my bed time.

The day today is stunning here!  My ride in was perfection.  Dry roads - no wind.  Blue sky.  Yep - it's a gorgeous morning here.

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment