Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Monday with parent teacher interviews

Hi,

I rode home in the yuckiest of weather.  Rain and really strong gusts.  I didn't enjoy the ride up the hill.  Got to the car parked at the Wadestown library and took Toby home to feed him.  I left at about 5.30pm and collected Mike on the way to Toby's school.

We had a quick dinner for Mike at Burger King (I really don't like that place) before speed dating with the teachers until 7.30pm.  We jumped the queue for our two last ones and got out early.  I may have ruined Toby's chances for an A in art by asking the art teacher if they did "proper painting".  Oops.

Toby is doing okay - he is either quiet or contributes well, but is always liked by the teachers.  A common theme is a lack of focus.  I think my son might be a daydreamer!  I wonder what incredible thoughts go on in his head?

Back home and to bed.  Mike seems to be coming down with a cold.  I tried so hard not to kiss him.  But, he's really rather cute.  So, it's a difficult task.

The weather is still pants - but it does mean it is bucketing down snow on the skifields.  I want to go skiing!

Have a fantastic day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment