Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Tuesday with unexpected things

Hi,

Well, Tuesday was indeed a weird day.  In at work a little early (but not as early as I wanted) to try and get through my work.  But at 10.45am the school rang and I had to collect Toby from the nurse's office and take him to the doctor.  Toby is ok but possibly not at school again today.  Mike joined Toby and I at the doctor's office yesterday and then we all went home.  We went for a walk into the Otari Wilton bush (it's lovely there) and back home.

Mike fixed the spouting.

Pointing at the last bit of grass in the spouting he missed


Showing off.  No, that hose hasn't got him tethered to safety
 Then he went out for his tramping meeting and Toby and I had a yummy dinner of chicken schnitzels.  Yum.

The day today is overcast but there's no wind.  I caught the bus in for the first time in ages.  Much prefer riding my bike.

Have a good day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment