Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Tuesday that felt like it should be Wednesday

Hi,

Yesterday felt so much like a Wednesday.  I think it's because the Tuesday took two days to get through.  It certainly seemed like it.  The afternoon became a weird time-space continuum distortion exercise.

I rode to the library and switched over to the car and collected Toby.  Went home to find the slow cooker had done its job and dinner was only a few minutes away.  I love the slow cooker.  Toby did his homework and I read for a while.

Mike got home and did a bit of homework as well.  I lured him into the bath and we chatted away for a while.  He needed to keep working but I completely fell asleep before he'd finished.  Comatose again.

This morning's run was in lovely conditions - not a breath of wind.  It was raining ever so slightly though.  It meant my bike ride in was a little damp.

Mike seems to be working from home this morning.  I think Toby is feeling a little unwell.  Hopefully he feels much better tomorrow.  He did do his speeches yesterday and they seemed to go quite well.  Good on him.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment