Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

I rode home in lovely conditions really - no wind to speak of.  Or maybe it was a slight southerly - I wouldn't feel that on my way home.  Toby was at home already - without a key.  So he says he climbed to the deck and the dining room door was unlocked.  I am unsure of this as he ran back up the side of the house when I called.  And I think climbing to the deck for him would be very scary.  But he told a good yarn about it.

Toby ate a cupcake from a colleague, Jo.  He asked if it was the same person that made his birthday maggot cupcakes (they were huhu grubs, but I see his point).  When I said yes, he said she was an artist.

Cupcake temptation


He looks pretty pleased


I cooked dinner - recreating (or trying) Aidan's meal from Saturday night.  It wasn't even close to as yummy as her version.  But it was edible.  The marinade for the meat goes a long way to making it all tasty.  Mike loved it.  Toby tolerated it.

Not sure where the evening went.  I was tired yesterday and I convinced Mike to go to bed super early.  We watched a documentary on the human body (a series with Dr Alice Roberts from about 8 years ago) and learned all about the lungs.  Great stuff.

I was asleep in seconds after Mike turned off the second episode about kidneys when he realised he was reading on his phone and I was asleep already.  Hahahah.

This morning was a damp ride into work.  But no wind - so the rain was light drizzle.  Fun.  My bike gear is slowly drying out under my desk.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment