Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Wednesday with user group

Hi,

Turns out Toby was really sick as he slept until midday at home.  I think he isn't quite as sick as he is making out - but that might be my x chromosomes kicking in and scoffing at the man-flu y chromosome.

Mike drove into town at 7pm to collect me from the user group and I grabbed the car off him.  Toby was looking at another day off school, so I dropped Mike at tramping club and headed back to work to print out some notes for a meeting today and grab my laptop.

Got back home and Toby was seeming to be ok, although he purports to have lost his voice.  I am not convinced.

Slept well and today I am working from home while Toby has another day off school.  Mike is in at work, having all the meetings he never had yesterday when he was working from home.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment