Tuesday, March 7, 2017

The Monday back at work

Hi,

We have network issues this morning at work and it is messing with my normal routine.  I suspect I should just go and have a cup of tea and pretend everything is fine.  And soon enough, it will either be fixed, or my cup of tea will make everything seem better anyway.

Yesterday I got a text from Mike, from Toby's mate Zack, saying Toby was sick.  So I sorted out my afternoon at work and ran for the bus.  Got home, switched to the car and drove back to collect Toby.  He was sleepy and not feeling well, but as he relaxed at home, he seemed to come right.

I made tea - and forgot to take a photo of it.  Toby really wanted chicken schnitzels, but I said we were having the My Food Bag meal.  Turns out that was chicken schnitzel.  Toby thinks his mother is wonderful because she made what he asked for.  Hahahah.  I'll take that as a win.

Toby is back at school today so hopefully it was just a one off sick thing.  Mind you, I feel like I could do with a huge sleep too.  Maybe it is just a low level thing at the moment.  I caught the bus in with Mike this morning and could barely keep my eyes open.

Right.  Time for that tea!  Then everything will be ok.

Enjoy your day.  Happy birthday to Christine today.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment