Thursday, March 23, 2017

The Wednesday with user group

Hi,

Oh - after prepping for presenting, the colleague before me went over his fifteen minutes of material to a 45 minute version and I had no time for my own.  As I dislike speaking in public, I had mixed feelings about that.  He talked well, but now it means I have to do it next month!  Hahah.  Like delicious anticipation - but the exact opposite!

Sigh!

Anyway, I Ubered home with Mike and we sorted out wee Toby.  He's all fine - he chatted to Grandy on the phone and convinced her that he was ok.  Perhaps I should have checked my blog post to ensure it made doubly sure Toby was fine!

And it was Sally's birthday yesterday - and I forgot to say on the post yesterday.  But I did remember and I hope she had a great day.  I heard they went out for a birthday date night to a lovely restaurant.

Toby is coming to see me after school today.  We need to look at gaming headsets.  Hmmm.  Maybe some market research is needed.

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment