Friday, March 17, 2017

The Thursday with a work party

Hi,

After a crazy day at work (where I did get an iced coffee date in - thanks Sreejith!) we had an after work function.  I saw so many friends there from their previous working lives here.  Including Mike of course!  Hahahah.

Iced latte at Mojos


Mike gave me the car keys and said he'd stay for a little while.  I drove home and didn't see him again.  Unless you count my sleepy stumble to the front door to let him in at goodness knows what hour.

I cooked tea for Toby (I ate at the party) and we had a relaxing evening.  I tried to tidy up but all I really did was move things around.  Not exactly what I was hoping to achieve.  But at least it makes it easier tomorrow morning to tidy.

The weekend beckons.  We have two BBQs tomorrow - guess we'll manage that somehow.  The boys have a haircut.  Mike and I have the motorcycle refresher course on Sunday.  It's going to be busy!

Enjoy your weekend!  And happy St Patricks Day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment