Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Tuesday with dragon boat training

Hi,

I can't believe it is the first day of March already.  Wow.  The time has flown by and my birthday month has now ended.  I have to wait another whole year.

We had the best evening in Wellington yesterday - not a breath of wind.  And it was dragon boat training night so I got to paddle around in the still, calm harbour.  If I could have been sure of getting back in the boat without tipping everyone out, I would have jumped it.  It was lovely.

I met Mike after it and we bussed home together.  Mike went to get burgers and before I knew it, it was bed time.  Mike was up early to head to Auckland for work today.  Shame he can't collect Toby's wallet while he is there!

Had a nice bus ride in with Toby this morning.  And we're off to see Shakespeare in the park (well, in Civic Square) after work tonight.  And I must see the architect to progress house plans.

Hope your day is loads of fun.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment