Monday, March 27, 2017

The weekend in Wellington

Hi,

Well, I took full advantage of our Wellington weekend with nothing much scheduled.  I read lots and tried to sleep in!  Woot!

Saturday we got away by 1pm and met Sally and Ange at the Dowse.  Only to find they were closed (under new management).  Gee - I hope the next owners are just as good.

We went to the cafe at the library in Lower Hutt and it was ok.  But I would have preferred the Dowse.

Went on our ride and did 20km up the river and back.  Sweet!

Riding the Hutt River trail

Photo bomb to get my cream

The iced coffee at the library cafe wasn't too bad.  Maybe a solid 6.

Sunday we had nothing on until family dinner at 6pm.  It was lovely to catch up with everyone - including Benjamin.  And he has a new job - fulltime - at The Green Man.  Woot!


Dainty morsel

And a lovely cup of tea - I went for Pure Ceylon


And I leave a few pics of our birthday high tea from Friday afternoon.  Mmmmm.  Sally, Andrew, Aidan, Janne and me and Mike.  Lovely.

Have a brilliant week ahead!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment