Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Wednesday with Toby home from school

Hi,

I got a text from Mike late morning to say that Toby had pulled a muscle playing touch rugby on the wet grass at school.  Mike collected him, and I reshuffled meetings and when Mike came back through town in the car, I jumped in and took Toby home.

Toby is hobbling around and still at home today.  Poor kid.  But good on him for giving it all he has when he plays sport at school.

I went to collect Mike from work and stopped to buy some groceries.  Bumped into Yingjie and chatted for a bit.  Then Josh turned up and I drove everyone home.  It was good to catch up with everyone.

Sorted out tea and then relaxed before bed.  Caught the bus in this morning and feel so sleepy.  But I did run for 30 minutes yesterday for the first time since Christmas.  Hoping that my Achilles is good now - nothing hurt.  I'll take it easy for a while, ramping back up.  But fingers crossed.

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment