Friday, March 31, 2017

The Thursday with dragon boat dinner

Hi,



Iced latte at Bond St Mojos - on purple shirt Thursday

After a day where I did manage to grab an iced latte with Saman and hear about his recent trip to the States, we had the dragon boat team dinner to celebrate our huge success.

We went to Arborist and had platter type food.  Pretty good it was too.

Mike was with Andrew and tramping types just down the road, so we co-ordinated our end time and we headed home together (although Andrew fled for the train before I confirmed I was done).

I heard from Mum too - they had crazy mini cyclones blow through her area and chaos seems to have reigned for a bit. I think they are all ok.  Sounds like schools are still closed over south east Queensland though.  Mad!

Toby is a bit better - hopefully he is ok to ride with me tomorrow (and I'll ask Sally too).  The lure of poached eggs at Seashore Caberet might just be enough.

Mike is off to Survival weekend.  Snort!

Last day of March.  Jeepers.

Have a lovely weekend.  See you Monday, Roz!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment