Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

I seem to have missed a day.  Crazy.  Anyway, Tuesday was good - things went fast and it was the end of the day before I knew it.

Below is Monday night's dinner.  We did take a photo of Tuesday's dinner but only on Mike's phone.

Chicken noodly thing

We had pulled lamb on roasted kumara with a spinach salad on top and I quite enjoyed it.  Mint was chopped through the lamb.  Mmmmm.

On Monday evening we tried the neighbours car in our garage to see if an Outlander was an option.  Fitted easily.

Tuesday I caught the bus home and texted Mike what one I was on so he could jump on.  He timed it perfectly as I was saving my seat next to him.  But his snapper was empty and he had to stop to pay the driver and the last woman on before him sat in the seat next to me.  If only he had money on his snapper!

Anyway, we'd only been chatting across her for a few minutes before she gave up and stood up so Mike could sit next to me.  That was nice of her.  Or she was sick of hearing about our day and the evening plans.

Toby got hit by a car on his way to school yesterday.  He has a big bruise graze thing on his left knee.  I am still not sure of the details, but the driver ran a red light (according to Toby), Toby was knocked down, the driver stopped, Toby was fine so everyone went about their day.

I am still a little in shock about it all.  And I wasn't even there,  Imagine if I'd been there.  Ok.  Let's not imagine anything.

Ok.  Everything is better with tea.  I'll do that.

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment