Friday, March 24, 2017

The Thursday with not a lot although Toby was sick

Hi,

It was a frantically busy day at work - but I reckon that is the new normal.  I might need to re-train as a paramedic or something similar for a less busy job.  Although I know my work is not life or death, some people seem to view it in a different light.  I must keep those hoots of laughter more tightly under wraps.  Hahahah!

It has been chilling to watch the London attack on the news during the past day.  For it to happen somewhere Mike and I know so well is slightly worse to hearing about atrocities elsewhere in the world.  Stupid nutters in the world.

At least it is Friday.  And we're having high tea with Sally and Andrew this afternoon.  A birthday celebration.  Woot!

We'll be in Wellington over the weekend.  We need to get loads done around the house.

Hope you have fun whatever you get up to!

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment