Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The Monday with cold weather

Hi,

Mike cooked tea on Sunday night and used zucchini in the salad instead of cucumber.  I asked him if he knew the difference between zucchini and cucumber and he said no.  I got one of each out of the fridge and he swore there was no difference between them.

I am dreading the taste of roast cucumber one day later this week when the recipe calls for it to be roasted.  Zucchini in a salad is passable - but cucumber could be really horrible substituted for it.


What is the difference?

Yummy tea - beef and roast veges



I managed to get to the gym on the way home and enjoyed that.  It did mean my ride up the hill was slow as I contemplated my poor levels of fitness.

I was so happy to have Mike open the door when I got home - what a lovely surprise.  He caught the bus after his last meeting and we started tea together.  I even convinced him to join me in the bath later on.  So it was a lovely relaxing evening.

Hope your Tuesday is lots of fun!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment