Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Wednesday that felt like Friday

Hi,

My days are really blending crazily into each other.  How can it possibly only be Thursday today?  Anyway, Wednesday passed by in its usual blur of activity.

I was so busy I missed my gym session, which made me slightly grumpy.  The ride home did a lot to make me more mellow though.  I cooked tea (and forgot a photo) and Toby and I enjoyed it.  Honey soy chicken on rice with satay sauce.  There was a lot leftover, so I popped it in the fridge for Mike.

He was out carousing with Andrew and Josh and I was dead to the world when he got home.  I think I woke in the middle of the night and found him in bed and snuggled up.  When I got up (after another snuggle) I discovered he must have eaten his tea when he got home because my idea of sending it with him to work for his lunch was now dead in the water.  He will have to buy his lunch today.  Poor chap.

My foot is looking a lovely colour from the hammering it got on Saturday.  I took a photo for you all.

Bruising coming out nicely
Gosh, it is a great looking foot, despite the harsh treatment it received during race day.  :-)  I do need a feet pampering session soon though.  I'll book that in shortly.

Right.  Time for tea.  Got a work function after work tonight - one that Mike and Ange are invited to (as ex workers) but hope to get home to cook tea with Toby.  He has a big test today for maths.  Good luck wee boy.

Have a great day!  Lovely to get a sunny morning here today!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment