Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Tuesday that feels like Thursday

Hi,

Apart from it being Christine's birthday yesterday, I think Tuesday just sort of disappeared.  I am convinced it is Thursday and can't believe it is only Wednesday this morning.  Slowest week ever!

Mojos Bond St iced latte

I did have a good catch up with Celia, so that was a highlight of the day.  And I got a decent haircut for the first time in years after work.  So things weren't so bad I guess.

I met Mike at the GP outside the place I got my haircut and he was having a beer with Ange and Joe.  I haven't caught up with Ange for ages, so it was good to chat to her.

Ubered home with Mike and Ange and ordered in pizza for our starving son (it was 7pm by the time we got home - but I noticed he ate Weetbix to tide himself over).

Slept the sleep of the dead, but it is still not enough.  I think I might try and sleep lots this weekend - after the dragon boat racing on Saturday!

Right.  Time for tea and to sort out stuff for the day.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment