Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Wednesday with my first gym session in ages

Hi,

Ok - so I got my haircut on Tuesday night and it is quite a bit shorter.  However, I would now call my hair "boofy" as it has a tendency to do its own thing at the moment.  I am sure the hairdresser would call it "full" or "voluminous" or other generous ways to describe boofy.  Mike says I need to start using product in my hair.  He may be right.  And the fact that I am considering fashion advice from Mike is worrying me a lot.  Hahahah!

Iced latte at Mojos on Bond St


I did get an iced coffee when Ed hauled me out for one.  He felt the need to vent a bit, and I got an iced latte.  So, win all around!  He has no need to vent - he does a great job.  But I guess we all get frustrated a bit from time to time.

That is why I was so keen to get to the gym.  I haven't been since my birthday week.  I enjoyed it and now I am hoping I can squeeze in three sessions a week.  Because work has moved, it is not as convenient, but I really like the staff at the gym there.  I will try for another month.  Especially with dragon boat training ending this week,

Yep - tonight is our last training session before the big race day on Saturday.  Here is our scheduled races on Saturday.  Come down and cheer for the yellow team:

Races :

9.00am – Lane 3
10.40am – Lane 3
12.40pm – Lane 4
1.40pm – Lane 3


The final will be between 3.30pm and 4.30pm.

Our tent is in Frank Kitts park and is closest to the car park end.  We should have a yellow sign out front to show you where we are - but if not, follow the yellow singlets.  We have been given space 4 - if that is any help.

Right.  Time to finish my excellent tea.  Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment