Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Monday that felt like it was a whole week worth

Hi,

Happy iced latte face at Mojos on Bond St


My day was hectic but I did catch up with Mary and grabbed an iced latte.  Woot!  And I see my calendar today isn't a lot better.

I did get to the gym after work which was kinda cool and then Mike collected me after that and we drove home.  I cooked tea - just for Toby.  Spag bol.  It wasn't one of my best - I must be out of practice.

I was pretty tired and sure I fell asleep while Mike was still working on his laptop in the bed. But I didn't feel well during the night and woke just after 2am and had a restless sleep until the alarm went off.

I feel ok now - probably not at my best - but not that bad either.  I drove the Corolla into town to get its airbag replaced on the worldwide recall.  Apparently they will wash it too.  That'll be a shock to its wee body.

Rode my bike from there to work and it wasn't too bad through Courtney Place and up Dixon.  And I didn't get too wet either.  Woot!

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment