Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Tuesday with a tough ride home

Hi,

I left work later than anticipated and negotiated heavy traffic through the middle of town.  I didn't know it then, but there had been road closures due to a bomb threat at the central police station.  As I turned into Lambton from Willis, I thought I heard my named shouted out.  I looked at the footpath and spotted Mike walking to his Meetup meeting.  How nice to see him on my way home.

I cooked tea for us - turkey mince pasta bolognese.  I liked it.  And I think Mike liked it when he ate some when he got home.  But Toby didn't eat much of it.  I managed to get a bath in before Mike got home.  Sat with him while he ate tea but it was quite late by then and I went to bed soon after.

I had a restless sleep and woke early.  Who knows what did that to me.

Toby is good - for some reason he is going to school today dressed up in some costume from the $2 shop.  I hope that is ok.

I need a cup of tea.  Have a lovely day.  Stay dry if you're in Wellington - my ride in was a little damp.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment