Friday, March 10, 2017

The Thursday that really should be a Saturday or something

Hi,

This is officially the longest working week in the history of working weeks.  I am sure it has been twice as long as a normal working week.


Iced latte at Mojos - purple shirt Thursday

It was the last dragon boat training session for the season last night.  I took my bike down there and we had an unusual session as our usual drummer was sick.  The stroke pace was fast and furious.  Good fun, in a way.

Now it just comes down to the day on Saturday.  The forecast is a bit pants.  Heavy rain.  And a southerly.  I am going to bring lots of warm clothes.

Mike and Toby came to get me and we went home and Mike finished cooking a yummy tea (lamb and couscous).  Then Mike and I went grocery shopping and got a lot of stuff for Mike's weekend away to Ruapehu (they hop to climb to the summit - but the weather looks less than ideal for them too).

Back home to tidy up a bit and then off to bed.  I had a restless sleep.  I think I might have been dragon boat racing in my dreams.

Big race day tomorrow.  Then Sunday I think I might try and relax quite a bit.  Although I do have some tasks to get through.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment