Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Tuesday that from Wednesday it felt like a Thursday

Hi,

My day hardly allowed me to take a breath - but I did get to Verve cafe to meet Mike and Becks for lunch.  And an iced coffee.  It was good - but they make theirs too sweet for me.

About to take a sip

Sip, mmmmmm

I texted Mike when I was due to leave work and said I'd be riding home and when was he going to collect the car from its airbag service.  He texted back that he'd forgotten about the car and if I could, could I go and collect it.

No worries.  I cycled up Willis and down Ghuznee and then up Taranaki, into Vivian and into the Toyota service department.  It wasn't too bad considering the busy traffic.  Picked up the car and negotiated traffic back to collect Mike on my way back through town.

Cooked tea (steaks and salad) and then the evening disappeared in a blur.  Although I did do some laundry.

I was asleep early - probably because of my dodgy sleep the night before.  And despite waking briefly around 4am, I had a good sleep.

Toby is cooking tea tonight.  Woot!  He is perfecting a pasta with basil pesto dish.  Yummy.

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment