Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Lunch was a lovely moment in my day - I met Aidan in the grounds of Parliament and she thought I'd come without lunch initially.  But as she asked me where my lunch was and offered to share her yoghurt (how kind!) I said my lunch should be coming right about.... now.  As Mike walked through the gates of Parliament.  We sat on the park bench and chatted away, hearing more about Mike's adventures in Nepal and general bits and bobs.

I rode home the long way, via Ngauranga Gorge and it was a bit tougher than I remembered.  Mind you, that might have been the strong northerly I seemed to be constantly riding into.  Took me three minutes longer than my fastest time.  So I can't really complain.

We had dinner - Mike cooked up dhal bhat.  Toby might take a while to get used to eating that.  I thought it was yummy.

Mike is at work today.  He might have a cultural shock as he comes back to the thick of work.  Treat him kindly if you interact with him today.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment