Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Tuesday with a social night out for me

Hi,

Happy birthday to Dad.  He has a huge birthday today!  I can't believe it has come around so quickly.  Last time I checked, it was months away still!

I can't believe the stunning weather we're having.  When I got up for my run this morning there was not a breath of wind.  Nothing.  And no clouds either.  The stars looked stunning.

Last night I went out with workmates to a quiz night.  We had a huge table of 9 people and came 6th overall.  Such a lot of fun!  Toby stayed home alone after pleading with me very nicely that he wanted to show his independence.  He actually did very well.  I think this new found ability to catch buses on his own all over Wellington has given him a new outlook on life.

Have a lovely day.
Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment