Friday, October 10, 2014

The Thursday with Toby having a play with Isaac

Hi,

I rode home and had some time to myself, which was rather nice.  First time riding home is ages too.  I then dropped Toby's weekend bag off at Sally and Andrew's place before driving out to Island Bay way to collect Toby.  I sat down as the family finished tea and then chatted for two hours to Sally (Isaac's mother) and Tim (the dad).  Such good conversation!

Eventually I dragged Toby home and he was asleep in seconds.  I had a more broken sleep - I think I am awfully excited about the weekend.  WoW tonight with Aidan.  Then off to my conference for the weekend.  Then Mike gets back!  The pinnacle of excitement.

I did get a text from him today saying he didn't want to come back and that Toby and I should move there.  Not too sure that would work!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment