Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Wednesday with Toby sick

Hi,

Mike stayed at home with Toby but I tag teamed him at 3.30pm to take Toby to the doctor.  Toby has a bit of a cold and has another day off school today.  I am working from home today.  Listening to the sounds of the neighbours mowing their lawn.  Weirdly like a weekend, really.

Anyhow, I got home with Toby yesterday evening and we successfully bought a costume for Halloween this Friday.

Looking sinister

Toby likes his costume

After we sorted out his costume, I made dinner.  Despite Mike not being available, I cooked up the lamb for Southern Man Lamb Salad (it's from Mike's recipe book for Southern Men - apparently this meal goes well with Speights - who'd have guessed???).

Looks quite a lot like the recipe picture

And dished up on my plate


So, it was a yummy meal - Toby said he liked it.  After that we went to bed and I was virtually asleep by the time Mike got home.

He was busy with the new members night at the tramping club.

Right.  Lovely day here in Wellington.  Maybe later I can sit in the lounge and open the doors to the deck.  That'll make working from home quite pleasant.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment