Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The weekend with sadness

Hi,

Toby and I are back in sunny Wellington this morning.  Andrew also flew back on the same flight.  Sally flies back tomorrow and Vivienne's family drive back on Wednesday too.

We had a wonderful service for Ron in the church that he attended for many years with Polly.  Close family and friends came to say their goodbyes and remember him.  The Dunedin weather was exciting too - hail storms followed by sunny breaks.

Toby did very well - he was understandably very sad.  But he didn't do too badly for his first big loss in close family.

Selfie I had no idea about

Selfie I had no idea about

Selfie I had no idea about

But now I know what Toby does if he ever borrows my phone!

Mike gets home at the end of the coming Sunday.  Can't wait to see him.

Have a wonderful week.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment