Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Wednesday with a cloudy lunar eclipse

Hi,

Toby and I had a busy day - me at work and Toby at the zoo.  Sounds like he had fun.  They made stuff for the chimps to play with and spent a lot of time watching them and the squirrel monkeys.

I got a bus home from the user group and got something for Toby to eat.  Then we packed for our weekends.  Sally was home with Andrew from Dunedin.  Thursday night I'll pop out there with Toby's bag.  He is having a play date with Isaac after the zoo today.

The evening was cloudy last night so I never saw the eclipse at all.  I did see someone posted a photo from Wellington, so it must have cleared briefly (unlike last time when I made the boys sit and watch the cloudy sky for an hour).  Dunedin had a good view of it.  As did Auckland.  But, not me.

This morning is stunning though.  Sunny, still.  Had a lovely ride into work.  Fun.  I'll take the long way home today too.

Have a marvellous day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment