Friday, October 17, 2014

The Thursday with no Mike

Hi,

Toby and I had a good Thursday, despite being Mikeless once more.  Our routine seemed to work okay.  I drive him to the shops to catch his school bus and park at the library and ride in from there.  It gives me a nice ride home back up the hill still.  But I bumped into Yingjie not far from the library so I walked with her for a bit.  She has big plans for her next exciting adventure.

Toby wasn't at the library when I got there.  He'd walked home.  So I drove home and I made dinner for us.  Then we watched a movie together in bed - chortling away at Diary of a wimpy kid 2.

Had a good sleep and the same routine this morning.  It is quite a bit windier today though.  My day is hectic - roll on 4pm.  Toby has a party to attend tomorrow (sounds amazing - it's for Isaac - paintball and go karting) and I need to buy a present and get some clothes for Toby.  I also want to do a decent bike ride - maybe a few hours on Sunday.  Then we collect Mike at 1730 from the airport and the week starts all again!  But the following weekend is a long weekend in New Zealand.  Woot!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment