Monday, October 20, 2014

The weekend with Mike back

Hi,

What a weird weekend.  Toby and I had a lovely Friday night at home watching a movie.  We finally got a sleep in on a Saturday morning.  I got up to make breakfast and tidy the house.  The house was in dire need of attention.

Toby and I finally left to buy a present for Isaac and head to Queensgate to buy some clothes for Toby to attend the formal dinner at school this week.  He looked so gorgeous trying the clothes on, I took a photo of him.  But he pulled his face, and so I'm not going to post it.  Maybe I'll try and get one this week when he dresses up for the dinner itself.

Back home and Toby got collected for the party.  That left me free to do nothing for a bit (although the laundry and luxing did get done).  I chatted to Aidan for a bit on the phone before heading to Christine's place to watch a movie.

Then I collected the boys from the party, dropped Magnus back home and then Jake stayed for a sleepover.

Up the next morning to make breakfast and then a lazy morning with Toby ironing and watching another movie.

Mike flew in at 1730 so Toby and I went to meet him. It was nice to have him back in Wellington.  We went to the family dinner for the first time in absolute ages.  Yum!  Thanks!  Then home to bed!

The week is busy this week.  I have a training session to attend after work today.  Then that formal dinner some evening this week.  Appointments.  Goodness.  When will I fit work in?  Hahahah.

Enjoyed my ride in today - nice dry roads.

Have a great week.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment