Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Tuesday back at work

Hi,

Well, it was tough getting straight from the airport to work.  But work colleagues were very kind and the day hurtled past me with being so busy catching up on things.  Suspect today will be the same.

The weather has changed from yesterday's glorious weather to rainy, windy grey weather.  And my cold is getting worse.  I piked from my run this morning and then caught the bus in.  I have a dumb cough.

But everything is fine at work - I remembered my Rooibos tea.  I can have a nice cup of tea and ignore the chaos around me.

Toby is off to the zoo programme today.  He loves the activities, but doesn't like the fact that most of the kids are quite a bit younger than him.

I have the user group tonight.  Should keep me busy after work too.

I don't even know when Toby did this one.  Who recognises that?  Where is he?  

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela


1 comment: