Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Tuesday with Mike back at work

Hi,

It was nice to have Mike back around work again.  He had a reasonably quiet day for his first day back.  Bet that doesn't last very long.

I took Toby to his appointment after school and when we got home, Mike was already mowing the lawn and tidying things up.

I cooked tea and Toby helped me with the mashed potato.

Toby mashing the potatoes


Then we ate and then we all went for a run together.  My cold is almost completely gone now because I ran my usual distance and never had an issue with breathlessness.  Not like Mike.  I think Toby was concerned at the wheezing coming from Mike.

This morning I was on the bus.  The only good thing about the bus is a I get to listen to some music on the way to work.

Mike is off to Dunedin tonight for a long weekend.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment