Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Monday with quiz night

Hi,

What a busy day.  Work was flat out (well, that is hardly different to normal).  I left at the normal time and went to Future In Tech training.  That went really well.  I quite enjoy the sessions I have done and I hope I can make my presentations a little more interesting for them after this session.

After the training, I walked to the Green Man pub quiz and joined up with Mike, Ange, Sharron and Pete (from tramping club) and we came second!  Woot!  After we crashed and burned in our joker round and another round (5/10 for both).  Amazing feat!  Best answer of the night from me?  I knew Santa Fe was the state capital of New Mexico.

Ange dropped us at the car and we went home.  I dropped Benjamin off at home and then went back into town to collect my bike.  It meant I had an awesome ride into work this morning instead of a boring bus ride.  I also bumped into Aidan on her way to work, so it was doubly good.

Right.  Time to get stuck in.

Have a fabulous day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment