Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Monday with nothing, but lots of work for Mike

Hi,

I rode home and collected Toby from Yingting's house.  Toby ploughed through his homework and did his piano practice.  I had a man to man talk to him in Mike's absence about Cubs on Tuesday night (tonight).  Turns out he was quite compliant about attending tonight.  Mike won't believe me that it is a battle to get him to go every Tuesday now.

The evening disappeared in cooking tea and tidying up.  Toby had a bath and then I had one too.  Went to bed and read for a while until I could hardly keep my eyes open.  I woke briefly when Mike got home but not enough to comprehend anything.

Mike also got up early this morning.  Before my alarm went off.  How odd. He had first shower and left before breakfast.  Yes - he is busy!

I did the Toby morning duty and Yingjie collected him and I rode in.  My bike computer is really broken.  Pants.  The wire must be broken that leads into the device.  If I wiggle it, the numbers appear, but it doesn't register the speed.  Might be time to buy a new one.

Andrew and Sally and I have organised the weekend away cycling around Mt Taranaki.  It's this coming weekend.  When I say "we" have organised the weekend, I really mean Sally and Andrew.  I say yes.  Can't wait. The weather looks damp, but if it's not too windy, I am fine with that!  Not too sure if I'll say that after 8 hours riding in the rain.  But that is what a shower is for at the end of it all.

The deck is getting finishing touches.  Framing around the glass panels (which aren't in yet) was done yesterday.  The doors have been ordered.

Have a wonderful day.  Enjoy your day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment