Friday, May 3, 2013

The Thursday with nothing

Hi,

I rode home and made it before the rain came down.  The road bike is such a nice bike to ride. So long as I never have to stop.  I hate clipping back in.  I guess I am getting better at it.  But still not comfortable all the time.

The balustrades have been put up on the deck now.




Yes - it is looking a bit murky in Wellington this morning.  Rainy.  Mike's parents will collect Toby tonight from his school holiday programme and bring him into town for the swap.  We might go out for tea, if I get my way.

The weather isn't looking terribly flash for the weekend.  I wonder if I can ride my bike for a good long ride tomorrow?  The forecast for Saturday has gone from showers to high cloud.  Strengthening northerlies don't bode well for my plans though.  We'll see.  I am still keen.

Sunday we have a Gilbert gathering at Sally and Andrew's place.  Should be fun!

Have a lovely day.  It's great here - if you're a duck!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment