Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Tuesday with... no Cubs

Hi,

I rode home and collected Toby and started dinner.  Mike got home just as I was starting to cook, so it was good timing.  We ate and Toby got ready for Cubs.  It was a moonlight tramp through the back of Karori somewhere.  Mike hopped int he car with Toby and drove around and around Karori.  Lost.  Couldn't find the place, even with GPS maps in the car.  I think it was around one of those infamous Wellington roads that stops for a flights of steps and starts again on the other side.  So, back home they came.

Mike was a bit grumpy by this stage.  I had to keep reminding him of his nice dinner.  Food makes him happy.

Mike got through a bit of homework and hung our mirror up in the bathroom.  What a difference that makes.  You can stand upright and see yourself.  Nice approach to personal grooming!

We also have a finished deck.  The glass came and was installed yesterday.  All we're waiting for is the inspection and the final nails can be hammered home.  We do need to paint it.  Next fine weekend I think I'll know what we're doing.



Yep - a "Paint the Deck" weekend is definitely needed.  Just the balustrades and rail though.  I think we're happy leaving the deck to mellow naturally.  Like me, really!  Hahahah!

Nice ride in this morning - the roads were wet but the rain is staying away for now.  It must mean it is time for tea!

Have a fantastic day!  The best day ever!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment