Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Tuesday with a ride home with Mike

Hi,

The forecast rain didn't arrive until late in the evening, around 7pm.  So Mike and I had a lovely ride home together at 5.45pm.  Dry roads.  It has been quite a while since Mike rode home and I left him for dead on the hill.  I think that's enough positive encouragement for him to keep riding!  Hopefully we can ride home the long way together tonight.

The deck is amazing.  The skeleton of the entire deck is now in place.  My view of the stars from bed is partially obscured, but I'll survive.  Wilf is doing a great job.

Mike's parents have Toby's routine sorted now.  Mike's Dad drives them to Karori (Samuel Marsden for the holiday programme - Toby is learning to programme in Java!) and then collects Toby at the other end of the day.

Toby said his holiday programme is great - he has made four friends.  They are mostly a bit older than him.  The age range was from 10 - 16 and I think they are mostly in the older range.  But Toby says they treat him like he was in Year 12 too.  Cute!  Hahahah.

Toby's piano playing is also coming along nicely.  Mike's parents are making huge differences there.  And his parents are baffled at my inability to hear the difference between a major chord and a minor one.  Oh well.  I can hear the difference on a guitar.  Piano?  Not so much.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment