Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Monday with a ride home together

Hi there,

Mike and I rode home together for the first time in ages.  I didn't leave him for dead on the uphill.  I did beat him, but obviously my weekend's exertions have taken a bit out of my reserves.  I only got home a couple of minutes before him, if that.  Mike went to get Toby while I started dinner.

The boys both complimented me on dinner - that was nice.  Toby had forgotten all his homework so he had a relaxing night with piano practice only.  Tonight and tomorrow night will be homework marathons!

Mike had a busy day at work yesterday - an all day workshop.  He was wrung out.  I went grocery shopping and came back and collapsed into bed.

This morning Mike and I rode in together (yes - for the first time in ages!).  I have a new bike computer so I might try and put that on this evening while Toby is at Cubs.

Right.  Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment