Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Wednesday with tramping club for Mike

Hi,

What a gorgeous day yesterday.  The day cleared up to a beautiful day and the view from the roof at work was wonderful.

Tararuas with snow
My ride home was great fun and I collected Toby and started cooking tea.  Toby practised piano and did homework.  He played on the computer for a while and then had a bath and went to bed.  I had a bath and went to bed too.

Mike was home late after I made him do grocery shopping after tramping club stuff.  Poor chap.

This morning is the most wonderful morning - same as above.  I love weather like this.  Makes you want to leap out of bed and embrace the day.  Shame Toby is such a spoil sport.  He woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  There were great big gobs of tears.  "I'm so tired, I can't go to school".  What?  I don't understand.  Look at this gorgeous day?  "Waaaaahhh, waaaaahhhh".  Mike has a bit more sympathy because he also hates mornings.  But even he lost patience.  We jammed Toby into his school uniform and eventually his usual Toby self appeared by the time I walked up to the top of our street with him.

However, this proved too much for Mike's fragile system and he got a migraine.  He is probably now in bed and groaning.  Or sleeping.  Missing the lovely morning and missing lots of work.  Poor chap.  That's his name now.  Mike "Poor chap" Gilbert.

Well, time to start the day with a great cup of tea.  I am hopefully having lunch with Aidan T today.  And buying bath products to use.  Oh yeah!

Have a fantastic day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment